(Size) : Approx. Diameter 9.7 x Height 9.5 cm / 3.81 x 3.74 inch
(Capacity) : Approx. 300ml
(Material) : Porcelain
(Origin) : Made in Japan / Arita yaki
(Condition) : Brand new
● Rim : Wide rim makes the shochu little dripping and smooth touch to mouth.
● Caliber : By tilting it to about 75 ° and widening the caliber, the shochu vaporizes quickly and has a mellow taste.
● Protrusions on the bottom of the glass improve convection and improve the balance of taste.
● Body : By attaching a knot under the glass, it is easy to hold and fits comfortably in your hand.
● 高台Kodai(Ring-shaped base on the bottom of a vessel) : By using a high 高台, heat retention against hot and cold increases.
Arita ware with 400 years history as a pottery production center.
Arita is located in the western part of Saga Prefecture, it is famous for the first porcelain production in Japan.
Arita ware is a traditional craft that representing Japan.
- 500.00 Grams